gotbannedfromrogotbannedfromro

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

I dont know about you....

....but the whole thing kinda seemed a hell of a lot like the ragnarok online OBB asohako or something thing where that guy in cRO i think buys 17 mil of obbs and gets crap. Especially the running bit at the end where he keeps running into a wall. In the ragnarok flash the guy is running and then he gets a crap item in the obb. Then when the guy jumps over and lands in a hole, that when the guy gets CRAPLAOD of CRAP. Too similar. Same thing, different graphics.

GagaMan responds:

Well, I've never played that game so...yeah.

Alcohol Alcohol

The purpose of this flash was...

...to inform others on how alcohol is bad. It was like a Youth Awareness advertisement on alcohol.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Your flash got rejected from ebaums world.

But thats ok, Newgrounds seems to love you

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Darius Twin Clone...

...AND I LOVE IT!!!! It made me nostalgic! I remember good ole' darius twin and its chains of enemies that came out just like your ones. Aswell as when the boss came out it had that warning hahaha! Reminded me of the good ole days on the famicom. Good work good work.

RaidenX RaidenX

Excellent Remake

I found it to be almost identical except for the graphics! Graphics were a bit shoddy but hey, at least it isnt sprite art. Another thing, i dont remember the purple laser being that uber....its almost unstopable. And to the last reviewer....noob.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Great piece of work!

With this i give it a hearty 9 and a big ass thumbs up.

Basically, this game is awesome and kept me entertained for 2 hours, then it kinda go bland once you start owning. For the first hour, it got me into it and basics were learnt. The game does take a bit to get used to and also to work out the engine. I think it needs a better game explanation or a good FAQ.

Another thing is that you should let the towers and trenches shoot in a specific range, not just on its line because that way it was very very painful to set up so many places. Especially later in the game. If you dont have enough defence, you end up breaking your finger buying ammo and clicking.

I also think you should create some soldiers and vechiles for yourself to use to patrol your area and shoot on command and if they walk into their Line of Sight/Fire.

But besides small problems, great game! Jus some improvements would be nice.